George Mason High School Athletic Boosters Association GO MUSTANGS!
Mason College Athletes.
2016 Recruited Athletes – first row, L-R: Erin McFall, Swim, Washington and Lee University; Melissa Johnson, Soccer, Mt. Holyoke College; Mariam Salakaia, Tennis, Cornell University, Julia Ferris, Softball, United States Coast Guard Academy; back row, L-R: Victoria Marie Addo-Ashong, Volleyball, Pomona College; Raheem Lawal, Soccer, George Mason University; Samsu Sallah, Soccer, Christopher Newport University; Miller Surrette, Swim, United States Naval Academy; Corinne Carson, Soccer, Mary Washington University; Dmontae Noble, Rugby, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania; Logan Nesson, Baseball, Brandeis University; Not Pictured, Robert Tartt, Basketball, Marymount University
- Noah Anderson, Class of 2016, Baseball, University of Rochester
- Christopher Meador, Class of 2015, Baseball, Virginia Tech
- Ava Roth, Class of 2015, Soccer, Lehigh University
- Stephanie Cheney, Class of 2013, Basketball, University of Pennsylvania
- Henry Darmstadter, Class of 2013, Football, Georgetown University
- Max Kaplow, Class of 2012, Baseball, George Washington University
- Stephen Lubnow, Class of 2012, Football, College of William and Mary
- Nate Ogle, Class of 2012, Basketball, Juniata College
- PJ Anderson, Class of 2011, Baseball, Football, McDaniel College
College Sports – Playing at the Next Level
Do you have questions? The Boosters and the GMHS athletic department want to help! Three outstanding resources are available and are an excellent first step before initial discussions with the GMHS athletic director and your coach. The informational Q&A Guide; Seminar #1 which presents college sports through the eyes of college coaches who offer advice on how to select colleges and get noticed by coaches; and Seminar #2 which provides the perspective of GMHS graduates who played college sports at Division I, II, and III colleges (their advice on college selection and how to succeed once there).